The main research approaches of the Department of Neurology are the following:
- Animal System Neurophysiology
- Human System Neurophysiology
- Clinical Neurology
- Translational Reserach
Our focus is on the following topics:
- Sleep-wake mechanisms / disorders and epilepsy
- Movement/motor disorders
- Neurorehabilitation / cognitive and behavioural disorders
- Neuroimmunology / multiple sclerosis
Additional research groups are active in the areas of muscle disorders, electroneuromyography, autonomic disorders, headache/pain, vestibular disorders and cervical spine disorders.
Please visit the external Group Website for more information.