In order to optimally use the available resources the DBMR has established an equipment pool.
Equipment which is not being used can be donated into the equipment pool. The equipment remains, however, the property of the donating research group and can be reclaimed at any time.
The donating research group will be informed to whom their equipment is being lent out.
The equipment pool has presently a large selection of articles.
The beamer is available solely for DBMR research groups and use within the DBMR
Hitachi CPRX70 LCD
2500 ANSI Lumen
VGA, Video-/ und Audio cable, Audio cable for PC
For reservations please check our Reservations-System.
The Videoconferencing system is available for DBMR research groups. It is mobile and may be used on the whole Insel Campus.
Depending on the availability, also other users of the Medical Faculty of the University of Bern and the Inselspital may reserve and use the system.
- VidyoRoom SE
- OS: Windows 7 64-‐bit. Integration with professional audio
- Logitech® USB PTZ CC3000eVideo bandwidth to 6 Mbps
- Video Standards H.323, H.263, H.263 ++, H.264 and H.239
- LCD Monitor 55 ". Receive up to 4K Ultra HD video (3840x2160), transmit up to 1080p60
- Transmit high frame rate audio / video content up to 1080p30
- Content sharing up to 4K content encode and decode
Please reserve at least one week in advance (valid for user's instruction as well as the reservation of the system): email@example.com, phone: 2 96 81.