Odyssey Infrared Imaging System
In the MEM-building and at the Murtenstrasse 50 of the DBMR two
Li-Cor Odyssey Infrared Imaging System
are available for general use.
- The Li-Cor Odyssey Infrared Imaging System introduces a new standard for Western blot analysis - direct infrared fluorescence detection.
- Infrared detection gives you a quantitative analysis and a wide linear dynamic range that can not be achieved with chemiluminescence technique.
- Strong and weak bands are accurately detected on the same blot without the uncertainty and inconvenience of multiple exposure or time in the darkroom.
- Multiple applications are optimized for the Odyssey System.
- Locations of the Li-Cor Odyssey Infrared Imaging System:
MEM-building, Murtenstrasse 35, room G823 and Murtenstrasse 50, room E407
- For more information on the instrument and its technology: www.licor.com