P.A.L.M. Robot MicroBeam
A PALM laser microbeam system is available in the DBMR. This instrument allows the microdissection of cell clusters or single cells from tissue sections for subsequent DNA or RNA preparation.
- The PALM system is open for all users on a first come, first serve base, with priority given to groups from the DBMR.
- It is located in the MEM-Building, Murtenstrasse 35, room C820.
- The use of the instrument is free of charge but users should buy their own disposables such as PEN slides and collecting tubes
- LPC microfuge tubes, Art 415101-4400-200
- PALM adhesive caps 500 opaque, Art 415101-4400-250
- PALM adhesive caps 500 clear, Art 415101-4400-255
- PALM membrane slide PEN membrane, Art 415101-4400-000
- For more information on the instrument and its technology: http://www.zeiss.com/microscopy/en_de/products/laser-microdissection.html
First time users, or users requiring support, please contact