Since 1996, the Department for BioMedical Research (DBMR) has held a "Day of BioMedical Research". The annual "Day of BoMedical Research" has establisched itself as a forum for researchers to present their work in a poster session and to get insights into the research projects of their colleagues. The event is open to the public, and gives an insight into the clinical research activities at the University of Bern. The Day of BioMedical Research is also an excellent platform for making new contacts and exchanging ideas.
Date : Wednesday, 5 July 2023, 11:30 - 18:00
Location : Ettore Rossi Auditorium, Kinderklinik (KKL), Freiburgstrasse 15, 3010 Bern
Highlights of the program are the presentation of the Johanna Dürmüller-Bol DBMR Research Award 2023, the DBMR Poster Prizes, the Best Publication 2022 Prize, of the Research Prize Alumni MedBern and of the SCRM Best Stem Cell Project. Two outstanding keynote lectures organized by the DBMR will complete the program. The final program of the DBMR Day of BioMedical Research will be available on the DBMR Website in June 2023.
1. Johanna Dürmüller-Bol DBMR Research Award 2023 (CHF 30'000): the prize is financed by the Foundation Johanna Dürmüller-Bol.
2. Three DBMR Poster Prizes 2023 (CHF 2'000, each) will be awarded to young researchers:
3. The Best DBMR Publication 2022 Prize (CHF 2'000)
4. Research Prize Alumni MedBern (CFH 2'000) (tbc)
5. SCRM Poster Prize for Best Stem Cell Project (CHF 1'000) (tbc)